Dorill's Millennial Board
Dorill Initiative’s Millennial Board is tailor-made for philanthropists between the ages of 22 – 37 dedicated to mobilizing our city’s youth to transform the social narrative through art and explore new perspectives through engagement with the broader community. The purpose of this board is to raise funds to support the program and outreach efforts provided by Dorill Initative, to increase awareness of Dorill Initiative in it’s members’ social and business networks, and to create an exciting environment where young professionals can deepen their understanding of community issues, gain governance experience and socialize. By joining, you’ll help provide crucial arts education, academic support, and mentoring to deserving kids.
$250 / yearly or ($25 / monthly for 10 months)
Nonprofit employees, current students and teachers can join at the discounted yearly rate of $150 or ($15 / monthly for 10 months).
- Cocktails and networking
- Special events with our Board of Directors
- Mentoring opportunities with our students
- Discounted Junior Ticket to our annual Galas
- Attend two meetings per year and Dorill’s events
- Specific project or task – oriented expectations
- Prospective donor and volunteer recruitment
- Sub-committee participation
- Volunteer Requirements